Spandex Truss Covers
Add a whole new look to your 12" box trussing by adding spandex stretch shape truss covers or truss socks to your truss or truss totems. Available in multiple sizes in either white or black and two different styles. The most popular style is "Pull Over" which means you stretch and pull the fabric over the top of your truss and it conforms to the truss. The second style is called "Hook and Loop" which has a strip of loop side Velcro on one side and another strip of hook side Velcro on the opposite side. This style although a little harder to install, will allow you to run cords through or go around clamps and gives you more flexibility. Spandex truss covers are used most often on truss totems along with LED lights to give your stage a whole new dimension at an affordable price.
Our Quik Stage sales professionals have years of experience selling trussing, truss bases and truss covers and are always available to answer any questions you have. You can contact us directly for a price quote or you can order these items in our on line store by clicking the links above. Please see additional information and specifications below.
Additional Information and Specifications:
- This is a high-quality product made in the USA and is not an inexpensive import. Please do not compare what we are offering to the less expensive imported ones being offered at a lower price that bleed dye on your hands when you handle them.
- This listing is for the truss cover only. Any hardware, truss, truss accessories, or lighting shown in the pictures are for display purposes only and are sold separately. Please see our other listing under trussing, truss bases or truss clamps.
- These are often referred to as Stretch Shapes, Truss Socks, Truss Scrim, Truss Covers, Spandex Covers and Truss Sleeves.
- Our covers are made from 100% polyester Trapeze Plus® stretch fabric and is IFR or inherently flame retardant.
- This item is designed for a 12" x 12" square truss only. Do not attempt to use it on anything larger as it will tear the fabric and void any warranties.
- The high quality fabric is designed with tension, so it stays in place on your truss and always looks nice. These are so easy to use and install, anyone can do it. No tools required.
- Bright white fabric completely masks the truss when not using lighting.
- Create stunning effects on your stage or facility by just adding internal LED lighting. The white fabric takes on whatever color(s) you are projecting. The black fabric will not project the light as well as the white fabric, so if you are looking for stunning lighting effects, you should consider the white.
- You can wash our truss covers with a mild detergent, plus a non-bleach whitener like OxiClean® (for whites only). Tumble dry on low heat, 120 degrees or less, and they will come out looking like new white, retaining their IFR certification. The stretch material will always be wrinkle free. Do not iron.
- All our stretch covers have a one year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. We also guarantee that the seams will not come undone or tear, and the corner mounts will last for the duration of the warranty under normal use and when used on 12" diameter box truss. Do not try to use on larger diameter truss that it is not designed for or it will tear.
- We have Black or White Truss Covers in stock ready to ship. Please call or e-mail with any questions.
- Do you also need trussing? We stock and sell trussing and truss accessories.