1 each Quik Stage 4-Leg Leg Clamp For Portable Stage Legs. Free Shipping
- Buy 2 for $27.99 each and save 7%
- Buy 4 for $25.99 each and save 13%
- Buy 8 for $23.99 each and save 20%
- Buy 12 for $21.99 each and save 27%
1 each Quik Stage 4-Leg Leg Clamp. Easy to install in minimal time and are inexpensive to purchase. Factory recommended at any leg height 32” and above.
Free shipping! In stock for immediate shipping.
1 each Quik Stage 4-Leg Leg Clamp
These are made in Minnesota, are excellent quality and in stock for immediate shipping. 1 year warranty. Buy direct and save.
Description and Specifications:
- Legs clamps are used on standard or adjustable legs to keep legs from spreading out at higher elevations and are factory recommended at any leg height 32” and above for maximum safety and stage stability.
- Also used to connect portable stage decks together when you are using multi-height legs, such as a seating riser where decks are at 2 or more levels.
- Easy to install in minimal time and are inexpensive to purchase. Using leg clamps is the easiest and least expensive way to help stabilize your stage at higher leg heights and should always be used for maximum safety and stage stability.
- The 4 leg leg clamp is used when 4 stage legs meet and includes a square steel spacer that goes in between the legs to keep them from compressing when you tighten the clamp. 2 leg leg clamps do not have a spacer.
- Legs clamps are made of steel, powder coated black and use a 3/8-16 zinc plated bolt with a 2” T-Knob for attaching to your stage.
- We have leg clamps in stock ready to ship. Please call or e-mail with any questions