Quik Stage 6' x 7' x 12" High Rolling Drum Riser Package with Black Polyvinyl Surface. Additional Heights and Surfaces Available. FREE SHIPPING!
Quik Stage 6' x 7' x 12" high professional quality rolling drum riser package with caster legs and black polyvinyl non-skid deck surface. Price listed is for a complete package ready to use at 12" high with Poly surface. If you need a different riser height or deck surface, please use the drop down menus above to make your selections and prices will adjust accordingly. See additional information and specifications below. Free Truck Freight Shipping!
Free Truck Freight Shipping! In stock for immediate shipping.
Free Truck Freight Shipping!
Description and Specifications:
This 6' x 7' x 12" Rolling Drum Riser Package includes the following:
2 each 3' x 7' portable stage decks with your chosen deck surface
6 each single caster legs at your chosen height
3 each double caster legs at your chosen height
20 feet of black stage skirting. Skirting is figured for 3 sides
1 each T-handle to lock the decks together
Free Shipping in the continental US and a 4 x 8 heavy duty pallet.
- This 6 x 7 drum riser package is just one of many rolling risers we offer. If you are looking another size riser, just check out our other listings under risers. You can also contact us directly for a “price quote” on any other size riser or stage or any other products we offer. You can also Click HERE To Get A Price Quote.
- You must select one of the 4 height options and 1 deck surface in the drop down menus above to complete your purchase. Total price will depend on the leg height and deck surface option you choose. Prices listed include only 1 set of caster legs at the height you choose.
- We only offer 4 heights of caster legs and do not offer custom heights. See the drop down menus above for available heights.
- Our caster legs have a 5” x 2” total lock swivel caster so you can lock your riser in place and move the 4 riser around with ease.
- All our riser packages that use 2 riser decks use 9 casters. 6 each single casters that are use around the outside of the riser decks and 3 each double caster legs that are used when the 2 riser decks connect in the middle. These two decks share one caster leg and caster plate. The double caster plates have a leg and a tapered node that allow you connect the 2nd riser deck quickly to the caster plate. See photo’s.
- We also offer single deck rolling risers. Please see our other listings under risers.
- The riser decks can also be used as a portable stage or drum riser with standard stage legs. Just purchase a set of standard or adjustable legs. If you need different height legs in one of our other listings or contact us for assistance.
- Our drum risers are made from our professional quality Quik Stage portable staging that is manufactured in MN, USA and is not imported. We sell factory direct with no middle man mark ups so you save more money.
- Standard features include a Velcro strip indented into the frame for attaching skirting, coffin locks for connecting decks together, adjustable feet on the legs for fine leveling, all aluminum frames, ¾" deck surface and a 3 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship so you can buy with confidence. Coffin locks are the easiest and best design available to quickly connect your risers decks together. You want to purchase riser decks with coffin locks.
- There are no loose pins or parts required to assemble our portable staging so you never have missing parts. Our design is simple and quick to set up and only uses a T-handle that we include to connect the decks together. Do not be fooled by those too good to be true cheap imported stage risers that need all those pins and loose parts to assemble. You get what you pay for when it comes to portable staging and why we offer the best value online.
- We also offer many other sizes and heights of drum, guitar and key board risers plus rolling risers. See our other listings for those other risers.
- Quik Stage risers and portable stages are used nationwide and in Canada by churches, schools, bands, tours, government, corporate, arenas, sports teams, casino's and many more facilities. We sell a lot of portable stages so there has to be a reason why.
- Questions? Please call or email us before you buy. Our friendly and knowledgeable staging experts are here to help. Click HERE To Get A Price Quote.
- IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING. Free shipping in the continental US. Because of the size and weight of portable staging, it has to ship by truck freight on a 4' x 8' pallet. 4' x 8' pallets do not work on lift gates so if you do not have a dock, you will need to assist the driver with breaking down the freight from the pallet and unloading your order by hand, which goes quickly. We will contact you prior to shipping to review all shipping details. If you are unwilling or unable to assist with the delivery or have any other issues with receiving truck freight, please contact us prior to purchasing. Free shipping does not include inside delivery or lift gate service. If you are shipping to a residential address, your location must be accessible by a semi tractor truck and trailer. We cannot deliver to apartment buildings, parking lots or any other unverified location.
Call Quik Stage for International, AK & HI Shipping.
|Set Product as New from Date||Jan 25, 2019|
|Set Product as New to Date||No|