Quik Stage 2 Step Stair Unit with Removable Handrails. For 24” High Stages. Free Shipping!
- Buy 2 for $599.99 each and save 3%
- Buy 3 for $579.99 each and save 6%
- Buy 4 for $559.99 each and save 10%
Quik Stage 2 step stair unit with removable handrails. This stair is designed to work with Quik Stage 24” high stages and other brands. See specifications below. In Stock. Free Shipping!
Free shipping! In stock for immediate shipping.
Quik Stage 2 Step Stair Unit with Removable Handrails. For 24” High Stages. Free Shipping
These are made in the USA, are excellent quality and in stock for immediate shipping. Buy direct and save.
Description and Specifications:
- This two step stair unit has an 8” rise and is designed to work with Quik Stage portable stages with 24” high legs.
- Two step means the first step is 8” high, the next step is 16” high and then you step up another 8” up onto your 24” high stage.
- Removable handrails so you can use with one, two or even no handrails if you are concerned about sight lines. Please check with you local codes before not using handrails.
- Comes standard with 2 connecting brackets that allow you to attach the stairs to the side of a Quik Stage portable stage.
- Compatible with other brands of portable stages but to use the attachment brackets, your stage frame cannot exceed 1” of thickness.
- All steel construction frame with a black powder coat finish.
- 12” deep x 36” wide stair tread with a grey polyvinyl non slip surface. Overall width of the stair unit is 38”. Weighs 90 lbs.
- Legs have a plastic foot insert and will not scratch your floors.
- This is a box stair type unit meaning it sits on the ground and does not have to be attached to the stage to function.
- No tools required. Take out of the box and use.
- Ships by truck freight. Both the stair and handrails are shipped in a heavy duty box for protection.
- In stock. Free Shipping!