Winery Stage by Quik Stage
Winery Stage by Quik Stage
Portable Staging and Accessories for Wineries:
With all the new wineries opening up across the US and Canada, we are receiving more and more inquiries from winery owners or managers about purchasing a new stage and stage accessories. Along with more wineries comes more competition, so wineries are always looking for creative ways and opportunities to attract wine lovers to their properties. Many wineries now offer live entertainment as well as weddings, corporate events, tours, harvest festivals, and many other special events to promote their wines and increase sales. Most wineries that offer entertainment started out small with a local band or a few musicians and rented a portable stage, but as business grew and they were having more special events, they quickly found out that renting a portable stage is expensive, plus you’re at the mercy of the rental companies for setting up and availability.
Buying vs. Renting:
Winery owners are no different than any other company or small business that hosts special events, as they are always looking at ways to cut overhead costs or shorten set-up times. Anyone who rents a certain product like a portable stage knows at some point, it just makes more economic sense to look at purchasing, and that is where Quik Stage comes in. When winery owners contact us, they usually tell us the same thing: "We are renting now and want to see what a stage actually costs, because we probably could have owned it already for what we pay in rental cost each week or month." They are usually amazed at what they don’t cost, and often end up buying one. And here is why...
Benefits of Owning:
- It’s yours, you can use it anytime you want and are not at the mercy of the rental company schedule. You also have no say as to what type or quality of stage they bring you.
- Depending on your market, you can probably own it for the same cost of 5 rentals. This depends on what rental rates are in your area.
- We make professional quality staging that looks great and will last you for many years if you take care of it. Your guests see a professional quality stage, and your entertainers want to play on our stages because they're safe. Our stages promote a professional image to your valued guests, customers, and the entertainers.
- ROI. There is probably no other item that you will own that will last as long as our stage and keep producing income year-after-year, event-after-event. Our staging also holds its value, so if you no longer need it, it has a high resale value and is in high demand. Proof of this is if you try to find a used Quik Stage portable stage online for sale, it is almost impossible, as people just don’t sell them, because they work so well.
- First and most importantly, you’re buying factory direct from us. We do not have a dealer network and only sell factory direct to you. Why not buy your stage from a staging professional who knows every aspect of portable staging? Our staging professionals can answer any question you have immediately.
- Quick Shipping. We are the factory, and we usually have staging in stock, ready to ship. We also offer the lowest shipping rates available, plus we take care of all the shipping arrangements. No one packs and ships portable staging better than we do.
- Made in Minnesota, USA. Buy American quality, plus save money. Why buy some cheap imported stage from some online reseller you will never talk to again; just because it saves you a few dollars up front. And what happens when you need support or have issues? We always answer our phones if you ever have an issue.
- Ease of set-up. Labor costs are expensive, and our stages are quick and easy to set up with no loose parts, so you’re saving even more money with reduced set-up time. They quickly connect to each other with the built-in locks, and the only tool needed is a T-Handle that we give you.
- Lightweight. Our stages are lightweight to handle for set-up, yet strong enough to support up to 5600 pounds PSF allowable live load per 4 x 8 panel. We offer the lightest and strongest portable stage on the market in its class.
- Totally Repairable. In the unlikely event you ever damage your stage, it is totally repairable by you in minutes. We will sell you any part you need and send it overnight if needed. We always have parts in stock.
- Many wineries have unlevel terrain, so if you don’t have a flat area to set up your stage, we offer adjustable legs to help make set-up quick and easy. Our stage legs are removable, so you can use any height leg on any stage in any location if you have to. No more shimming up your stage legs with boards or blocks.
- We make stages for indoor or outdoor applications, including a weather resistant stage. We also offer all the staging accessories, including stairs, storage carts, stage skirting, guardrails, and much more.
- Multiple sizes. 4 x 8 portable stage sections offer you the best value, but we also make many smaller size stage sections that can be used for any application.
Wineries come to Quik Stage looking for portable staging and end up buying Trussing, Truss Clamps and Table Skirting, and Accessories, Stage and Table Skirting, Table Linens, Pipe and Drape, Crowd Control Stanchions, ADA Ramps, and other items. Although we are a portable staging manufacturer, we make or distribute many other items under the Quik Stage label that are used in wineries everywhere. Our knowledgeable staff has years of experience in helping customers select the right backdrop, table skirt, or maybe even a truss system for hanging lights. Take a look at the other quality products we offer, and let us package a group of products to save you even more:
- Aluminum Trussing and Bases: We offer truss sections, Quik Stage truss bases, corner junctions, clamps, shelves, speaker mounts, circle trusses, and more.
- Pipe and Drape: Pipe and drape is the perfect solution for backdrops, room dividers, or display booths. We offer many heights and sizes.
- Portable Lifts: Quik Stage distributes Global Truss portable lifts. These lifts can be used to fly trussing, lights, or even backdrops, and are a safe and affordable solution for portable or permanent production event.
- Skirting and Table Linens: Quik Stage offers a complete line of stage and table skirting, as well as table linens in a multitude of colors and fabrics. All are manufactured under the Quik Stage label. We offer you exceptional customer service in selecting the right colors and fabrics for your application. Samples are available.
- Crowd Control Stanchions: Stanchion Express by Quik Stage is our private label of all our crowd control retractable belt, rope, and wall mount stanchions. In stock, ready to ship.
- Private Label Linens: Looking for a perfect way to promote your church and add a professional look? How about a table skirt or throw cover with your company logo. You will be surprised how inexpensive it is to have private label linens made just for you.
- Skirting Clips: Quik Stage stocks a large quantity of table skirting clips in many sizes. Our experienced staff can help you select the right clip for your table.
- ADA Ramps: ADA Regulations can be confusing, but we can help. If you are considering an ADA-compliant handicap ramp, a Quik Stage Representative can help you figure out what you may or may not need.
Quik Stage, based in Blaine, MN, is a Portable Staging Manufacturer and distributor for numerous quality products, including Quik Stage Portable Staging and Accessories, Seating Risers, Drum Risers, Camera Platforms, Stage Skirting, Trussing, Crowd Control Stanchions, Pipe and Drape, Table Linens, Skirting Clips, ADA Handicap Ramps, and much more. Our extensive background in the staging and entertainment production industry allows us to offer you quality products with the knowledge and understanding of how they apply to your application. Whether you’re a winery, church, school, DJ, production company, rental, government, military, or any other facility that uses our type of products, we can help.