EventMate™ Portable Back Drop System
EventMate™ is a portable back drop system that is as versatile as it is portable. Its steel framework is adjustable in height and width and can easily be adapted for a variety of uses including back drops behind stages, room dividers, portable booths, masking off walls or any other idea you can think of.
EventMate™ frames are adjustable from 8’-10’ wide and from 5’-12’ high. Optional extender bars are available to expand the width 2½’-12’ wide or to create a corner. Optional casters are available so that you can move it with ease.
To complete your EventMate™ system, a variety of fabrics are available in three different pleat styles. For the best value, we recommend Wyndham polyester drapes in a shirred pleat, which are available in your choice of 35 Colors. All Drapes are sewn with loop Velcro on the top and then in your choice of shirred, box, or accordion pleat. Hook Velcro can be purchased as an additional accessory and installed during the assembly process. Drapes can then be easily attached to the top of the frame. Custom logos or graphics are also available and priced accordingly.
EventMate™ back drop systems are shipped UPS unassembled; some minor assembly is required. Complete instructions are included, so assembly is quick-and-easy.
Your Quik Stage customer service representative can answer any questions or assist you in figuring what will work best for you. Just call us toll free at 1-877-783-7373 or email email@example.com
|Adjustable EventMate™ Framework|
Optional Extender Bars
The versatility of your EventMate™ can be increased by the addition of two each 30” extender bars.
Extender bars can be easily attached at any height to widen the framework; oriented towards the front to create a mini trade show booth or towards the back to create an attractive storage area.
|Set of Two: $89.25||
The EventMate™ framework has been designed to accommodate four heavy-duty swivel casters.
Two of the 4 casters include wheel locks.
|Set of 4: $55.60||
EventMate™ Backdrop Draperies
- Available in all fabrics and colors.
- Backdrop panels are attached to the EventMate™ framework with hook-side tape.
- Pressure sensitive hook-side tape (not included, see below for ordering) attaches to the top of the framework; which additionally, attaches to a loop-side strip sewn to the backdrop panels.
- Three 40” wide panels are required for each 10’ backdrop.
- This backdrop style can be provided and attached with a loop-side tape in two different ways: shirred at the top only, or for a more dramatic effect, the backdrop can be shirred and attached at both the top and bottom of the framework.
- Three 40” shirred panels can also be adapted to 8’ framework widths by simply attaching the surplus fabric to the back of the framework.
Accordion or Box Pleat Backdrops
- Four 30” accordion or box pleated panels are required for each 10’ backdrop.
- Four panels can also be adapted to 8’ framework widths by simply attaching the surplus fabric to the back of the framework.
Backdrop Drapery Pricing
- Shirred, 40” wide
- Accordion Pleat or Box Pleat, 30” Wide
- When ordering, specify backdrop style.
- Additional loop-side strip shirred to bottom of panel...$9.25/Panel
- Hook-side tape with pressure senstive backing (for applying to framework)...$0.97/Ft
- 75 Foot Roll...$62.50/Roll
- GV Clips fit 1½" O.D. Pipe System...$61.00/100
- For panels sewn together (total width over 10' is not recommended)...$4.65/Seam
- Custom logos...Call For a Price Quote