2½ Meter (8.20 Feet) x 12" White Hook and Loop Spandex Truss Cover or Stretch Shape for Truss Totems.
- Buy 2 for $97.49 each and save 2%
- Buy 4 for $95.49 each and save 4%
2 1/2 Meter x 12" White Hook and Loop Spandex Stretch Shape, Truss Cover, Truss Sock, Scrim or Sleeve for use with 12" Box Truss Totems. Black. Please see our other truss cover listings for additional colors and lengths. Free Shipping!
Free shipping! In stock for immediate shipping.
2 1/2 Meter x 12" White Hook and Loop Spandex Truss Cover or Stretch Shape for Truss Totems. Free Shipping
These are made in the USA, are excellent quality and in stock for immediate shipping. 1 year warranty. Buy direct and save.
Description and Specifications:
- This cover is made in a Hook and Loop style, which means it has hook and loop fasteners running the length of the fabric so you can just wrap it around the truss to install.
- This is a high-quality product made in the USA and is not an inexpensive import. Please do not compare what we are offering to the less expensive imported ones being offered at a lower price.
- This listing is for the truss cover only. Any hardware, truss, truss accessories, or lighting shown in the pictures are for display purposes only.
- These are often referred to as Stretch Shapes, Truss Socks, Truss Scrim, Truss Covers, Spandex Covers and Truss Sleeves.
- Our covers are made from 100% polyester Trapeze Plus® stretch fabric and is IFR or inherently flame retardant.
- This item is designed for a 12" x 12" square truss only. Do not attempt to use it on anything larger as it will tear the fabric and void any warranties.
- The high quality fabric is designed with tension, so it stays in place on your truss and always looks nice. These are so easy to use and install, anyone can do it. No tools required.
- Bright white fabric completely masks the truss when not using lighting.
- Create stunning effects on your stage or facility by just adding internal LED lighting. The white fabric takes on whatever color(s) you are projecting. The black fabric will not project the light as well as the white fabric, so if you are looking for stunning lighting effects, you should consider the white.
- You can wash our truss covers with a mild detergent, plus a non-bleach whitener like OxiClean® (for whites only). Tumble dry on low heat, 120 degrees or less, and they will come out looking like new white, retaining their IFR certification. The stretch material will always be wrinkle free. Do not iron.
- All our stretch covers have a one year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. We also guarantee that the seams will not come undone or tear, and the corner mounts will last for the duration of the warranty under normal use and when used on 12" diameter box truss. Do not try to use on larger diameter truss that it is not designed for or it will tear.
- We have Black or White Truss Covers in stock ready to ship. Please call or e-mail with any questions.
- Do you also need trussing? We stock and sell trussing and truss accessories.